Welcoming international PhD students
In order to facilitate their arrival in France, doctoral students can benefit from a reception by a EURAXESS center. (The International Mobility Centers (CMI)). The EURAXESS network set up by the European Commission offers free personalized assistance to doctoral students and international researchers.
Some useful tutorials have been edited by Campus France
- Pay de CVEC : tutorial in English / in Spanish
- Social security for foreign students : tutorial in English / in Spanish
- Open a Bank Account : tutorial in English / in Spanish
CMI (International Mobility Centre) - Rennes
Rennes-based PhD students attached to a CMI member institution can benefit from the centre's assistance for:
- Visa procedures
- Residence permits
- Social security
- Seeking housing
- Opening a bank account
- Declaring and paying taxes
- Transport, CAF (family allowances), insurance, etc.
CMI (International Mobility Centre) - Brest
Brest-based PhD students can be assisted by CMI Brest. The centre offers various services to foreign researchers and PhD students hosted by its member institutions.